Transcript Request

Students and parents can now print unofficial transcripts through StudentVue and ParentVue. 
In ParentVue or StudentVue, go to "Course History"and then to "Graduation Status".  Click on the blue box with "unofficial transcript".

For official transcripts, please fill out the form below.

Current Students:

  • If you applied to colleges through the Common Application or the Coalition Application and have already invited your counselor as a recommender in that system, then your counselor will submit a copy of your transcript directly through the Common App or Coalition App for you.  
  • If a college requires an electronic transcript sent to them through a document transfer system other than Common App or Coalition App, please email your counselor so they know how to submit a copy of your transcript for you.
  • If a college requires an official paper copy of your transcript mailed to them, you can request a copy of your transcript here.
  • Some colleges will require you to self-report your grades through their student portal (for example UO and PCC).  

Use this form to order up to 5 official transcripts at no charge.  Additional official transcripts will cost $2.00 each.

Alumni - Each official transcript costs $2.00.
Payment for transcripts must be received prior to the request being processed.

During school closure, please send a check to

Mountainside High School
Attn:  Registrar
12500 SW 175th Avenue
Beaverton, OR. 97007