Mountainside's first senior group will be the 2019 - 2020 class. These senior students have had the unique experience of leading the school for three consecutive years. We are proud of all they have accomplished and look forward to celebrating their graduation in the spring of 2020.
- Graduation - Sunday, June 7th, 3:00PM
- Location - Portland State University, PSU Pavillion
It is customary for the Senior section of the Yearbook to feature a photo of each student. In lieu of the standard school photo, students may submit their own photo that meet these criteria:
- Vertical portrait. Head and shoulders ideal. NO HORIZONTAL POSES.
- Front facing photos only
- Color only
- Indoor or outdoor background okay
- Props okay as long as face is visible
- It is not required that a professional take the photo, but the resolution of the photo needs to be at least 300 dpi (8000x8000 pixels MAX)
- The filetype must be JPEG
- Photos will be cropped to approximately 2" wide x 3" high
When you are ready, please send your senior photo to MHSmavsyearbook@gmail.com and include this information in the subject line: Senior Photo-Student First & Last Name
The deadline for senior photos is December 1st.
Submitting a Senior ad for your 2020 graduate will be a two-step process. Senior ads usually include 2-6 pictures of your student over the years and a congratulatory/well wishes message.
Step 1: Purchase the ad space at www.jostensyearbooks.com.
Step 2: Email photos and your message to MHSmavsyearbook@gmail.com with the subject line reading: Senior Ad-Student First & Last Name. Yearbook staff will design the ad with the content they receive.
The deadline for senior ads is December 1st.
Prices are as follows:
- Full Page $150.00
- 1/2 Page $100.00
- 1/4 Page $75.00
- 1/8 Page $50.00
Each senior has the opportunity to submit one meaningful quote to be printed in the Yearbook. Quotes can be serious, funny, or witty, but all will be reviewed by the Yearbook advisor for final approval.
Please submit your quote to MHSmavsyearbook@gmail.com and include this information in the subject line: Senior Quote - Student First & Last Name. Quotes are due by December 1, 2019.
Grad Night is a party for graduating students on the night of the Senior Class of 2020 Graduation. Each student must pay a fee to attend the Grad Night Party. Please contact your student’s counselor if he/she in need of a scholarship to pay the student’s fee to attend the event. We would like all Seniors to be able to attend this event.
Starting June 1, 2019 you can pay via credit card on the online pay link through MHS bookkeeper or deliver a check to the front office. Please make checks out to: Mountainside PACT/Grad Night.
The sooner you pay for your student to attend the more you will save. Following is the fee schedule:
- $65 - June 1, 2019 through Dec 20, 2019
- $75 - Dec 21, 2019 through May 22, 2020
- $90 - May 23, 2020 through May 30, 2020
Stay in touch:
- Facebook: Mountainside HS Grad Night.
- There are 2 FB Pages: a CLOSED Group for Seniors only and a PUBLIC Group.
- Instagram: Mountainsidegradnight
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fundraising and Donations: