Schedule Change Information
Due to the structure of the 4 x 4 schedule and class sizes, there will be limited options for students to make changes to their schedules. Schedule change requests may only be made for one of the following reasons:
- To change the level of a course within a subject area (for example, changing AGS 1 to AGS 2)
- To fill a hole in a student's schedule
- To previously passing the course
For those students who have one of the situations listed above, please complete the Schedule Change Request Form. All Schedule Change Requests must be made using the digital Schedule Change Request form and are due Wednesday, February 10 at 3:30pm. Schedule Change Requests will not be accepted via email.
Schedule Change Request Form
Notes about the Schedule Change Request form:
- Students will need to be logged into their BSD Google account to access the form.
- The form is automatically collecting student email addresses.
- Students can only request one class change per form.
- Some changes may not be possible due to class size or course offerings